Monday, July 11, 2005

You Can Be A Cop


No mess! Look what spam I found in my inbox. It was sent from "You Can Be A Cop" subject: Homeland Security is Everyone's Job. Hmm perhaps Amerika only has one industry then....



RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!


Well, suspect most of the vacancies will be in “corrections”, that is Amerika’s Gulags. Did you know that Amerika has about 5% of the world’s population but about 25% of the world’s prison population?

As Vyvyan out of the youg ones said, “Right, there’s only one thing for it, he’ll have to join the pigs”

I’ve always wanted to join the Fuzz, so “Respect my Authority!” I take it they take Limeys?

No comments:

Post a Comment



Star Posts

Graduation Day! - br/>


Bluebell

Scarletharlot69 - Twit!

Scarletharlot69 - Youtube Channel/>
Links


Wikipedia - the fount of all knowledge and wisdom

Blogroll