Thursday, November 17, 2005

Are These Christians Some Sort Of Cult?


I was approached by some chap who asked was I a member of Kabal (University of Leeds Society for Paganism Magick and Folklore), thought he might be some enquirer wanting to know way to The Brickies or of upcoming Kabal events.

“Did you like our card” he said. Turned out it was the “Now Believe” one. I said it was an interesting concept and verily did ask where they bog standard evangelicals or something more wacky. Nothing wrong as such with being wacky.

“Oh we are just Christians”. He asked me how had Gnosis gone.

“Fantastic!” says I “Feel the Love!” I think I freaked him out. Are these Christians some sort of cult?

the christians yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment



Star Posts

Graduation Day! - br/>


Bluebell

Scarletharlot69 - Twit!

Scarletharlot69 - Youtube Channel/>
Links


Wikipedia - the fount of all knowledge and wisdom

Blogroll