Wednesday, December 14, 2005

More Bloody Quizzes


No, I am not really doing this to annoy Gael... and I will get a picture of a cat up at some point. Problem is that I seem to have sussed out myspace (I am at bluebell) so likesay when some nice person offers a quiz. It seemed like a good idea at the time. And likesay I thought I was a good puritan. Oh well. It would seem I am indeed a Pagan, but a really wicked one. Of course some of questions on said quiz where a bit loaded. Blessed Be.









You scored as Paganism. Your beliefs are most closely aligned with those of paganism, Wicca, or a similar earth-based religion. You may also follow a Native American religion.

Paganism

83%

Satanism

67%

Hinduism

67%

Buddhism

58%

Judaism

50%

Christianity

46%

Islam

46%

agnosticism

25%

atheism

0%

Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment



Star Posts

Graduation Day! - br/>


Bluebell

Scarletharlot69 - Twit!

Scarletharlot69 - Youtube Channel/>
Links


Wikipedia - the fount of all knowledge and wisdom

Blogroll