Friday, May 04, 2007

Voting Day

It was Voting Day here in Old England. When I was at primary school I remember Voting Day, it was mega because the school was used as a polling station so us sprogs got a day off school.

Here is a Polling Station for Independent Electors of the City of Leeds, such as Bluebell

VOTE GREEN

The Big friendly letters in BOLD BLOCK CAPITAL SANS SERIF LETTERS I remember from my primary school days. No doubt designed by a bored civil servant at the Home Office (Lilibet Windsor’s Ministry of Police Propaganda and Prisons) on a dull day before my time.

Goes without saying that I remembered to Vote Green this morning. The Country is indeed gripped with election fever and democratic frenzy! Yeah baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Star Posts

Graduation Day! - br/>


Bluebell

Scarletharlot69 - Twit!

Scarletharlot69 - Youtube Channel/>
Links


Wikipedia - the fount of all knowledge and wisdom

Blogroll