Monday, February 02, 2009

Shameless Photo-Blogging (part one of an occasional series so long as my camera holds out….)

Right, have camera still. So a bit of shameless photoblogging…..

Harry Pothead!

HARRY POTHEAD HARRY POTHEAD POTHEAD POTHEAD HARRY HARRY HARRY RAMA HARRY RAMA RAMA RAMA HARRY HARRY

And here is the statue of Joseph Priestly, Unitarian vicar of Leeds until he went to Birmingham. Wrong way vicar…….

It’s the same God innit?

Of course the Brummies burned down his home and laboratory… so he fled to Amerika which I suppose before Joe McCarthy made sense.

Some lovely female form and body beautiful

now far from me to be er

Not just, ahem, er….

ok gratutitous tits shot

Goth Alert!

Cheer Up Goth! LOL

Though I thought that goth was more for death…. Bewhare of Whitby! Even the vicar is a goth!

Random shot of Woodsley Road looking south.

time flies er what can I say?

Another Camera Crew! Not the same one honest….

LS:TV I think…

Fancy a Christian?

Perhaps I should have joined the CU….

Random shot of The Great Hall in the snow

yes we got snow in Leeds….

Bloody Students!

they were nice to me didn’t throw snowballs at me or anything…

Snowperson

no er…..

Right must be off could be away from the net for some time…..

No comments:

Post a Comment



Star Posts

Graduation Day! - br/>


Bluebell

Scarletharlot69 - Twit!

Scarletharlot69 - Youtube Channel/>
Links


Wikipedia - the fount of all knowledge and wisdom

Blogroll