Thursday, October 21, 2004

The Age of Responsibility

Hangover free day number seven. I bought a load of spuds last Saturday. Only to get home and discover that I don’t have a potato peeler. Thought I did. Maybe it is just missing and will turn up in my tidy up. So, this lunch time bought a spud peeler for 1 UKP. The till sounded some sort of alarm. “Just a reminder that you have to be over 16 to purchase a potato peeler.” Not only am I getting old, I have been old for too long. Who would have thought that I would forget how eagerly awaited was my 16th birthday. And on that day I went into a shop and proudly bought a potato peeler, just to show the whole world that I was now an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Star Posts

Graduation Day! - br/>


Bluebell

Scarletharlot69 - Twit!

Scarletharlot69 - Youtube Channel/>
Links


Wikipedia - the fount of all knowledge and wisdom

Blogroll