Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Senatus Populus Que Romanus

Hangover free day number six. Not sure if all English universities have a committee called “The Senate”, the University of Leeds does anyway. And thanks to good old Department of Education circular (7/70 if I recall correctly), it has student representatives, of which I am one elected from the faculties. So off to represent some students. Perhaps it will be an experience.

Funny. Be careful what you say when drunk. Well, of course the problem is that people often fail to be careful when drunk, it being the effect as it where. Frightening that I can launch into a ferocious rant when “sober” as in my last blog. I have been to hard on the straight laced people. Nothing wrong with being straight laced. In my current condition though, perhaps, emotional coldness and unfriendliness are another matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Star Posts

Graduation Day! - br/>


Bluebell

Scarletharlot69 - Twit!

Scarletharlot69 - Youtube Channel/>
Links


Wikipedia - the fount of all knowledge and wisdom

Blogroll