Thursday, August 24, 2006

Two Wheels Good!

taken when I Got back to Gisburn, not sure how far it is from Gisburn to site…


Perhaps, if I have the energy I will do a longer blog post about this year’s Northern Green Gathering, if not not. But for now, proof positive that I cycled all the way there and all the way back.

actually I was supposed to be in the center of this pic but my photographer was a dozy volunteer…

Observant readers (or reader would be a fine thing) of this blog will notice the Northern Green Pixie herself sipping one of her rose hip wines, one of the tastiest home made wines I have ever tasted. Herewith another picture of Gael

I couldn't find a picture of a pixie sorry

anyway, surprised more greenies did not cycle all the way, are Merrick and I a dying breed of cycle fetishists in the Green movement?

No comments:

Post a Comment



Star Posts

Graduation Day! - br/>


Bluebell

Scarletharlot69 - Twit!

Scarletharlot69 - Youtube Channel/>
Links


Wikipedia - the fount of all knowledge and wisdom

Blogroll