Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Gurrilla Blogging

I need an early nite.... Here's hoping. Alas there is no sound proofing in West North West Leeds Homes but that was perhaps not an issue as much before amplified "music" became so available.

hopefully catch up a bit on blogging now I am back to uploading pics to photobucket. Its still slow though.

But anyway back to "music". I stopped watching top of the pops before the 80's was out. Part of my feeling of isolation is not feeling comfortable with the culture of loud "music" with no words. Yes I am an old folkie.

Each to their own but no surprise to hear of loud "music" and indeed music being used as a form of torture.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/jun/19/usa.guantanamo

No comments:

Post a Comment



Star Posts

Graduation Day! - br/>


Bluebell

Scarletharlot69 - Twit!

Scarletharlot69 - Youtube Channel/>
Links


Wikipedia - the fount of all knowledge and wisdom

Blogroll