Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Mormon Missionaries


Mormon missionaries are a scream! A few times I have bumped into Mormon missionaries on Woodhouse Lane here in Leeds. Thing is right. I am not sure that standing out in the cold of Woodhouse Lane is the best way to proselytise, however admirable. Fine during the summer months, maybe, but not really appropriate on winter evenings in Old England. Pity really. If only I where to have a chat about theology and brave the cold for a bit. Then perhaps my soul would be saved. If they want to find me I will be in the alehouse. Now what would Jesus do………..

No comments:

Post a Comment



Star Posts

Graduation Day! - br/>


Bluebell

Scarletharlot69 - Twit!

Scarletharlot69 - Youtube Channel/>
Links


Wikipedia - the fount of all knowledge and wisdom

Blogroll