Friday, July 01, 2005

Skin ’eds Rool! (non-violently)


Yesterday bought hair clippers for 6 UKP, much too cheap. Most of my hair is now on my floor. Likesay, I find that the shorter my hair is, the better it looks. And I can sometimes get a barber (usually poor Muslim) to run the bare clippers (number 0) over my head for 3 UKP, too cheap. So payback period for my clippers is nice and short. Ooo and I needed a haircut.


a skinhead yesterday

I remember once on a main road in Brutal Bootle some skallies stopped at the crossroads and shouted out “Hey Harry! Don’t forget the paint” finger pointing to forehead… LMAO!


HARE KRISHNA

Cheers Harry!

HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE
HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE

No comments:

Post a Comment



Star Posts

Graduation Day! - br/>


Bluebell

Scarletharlot69 - Twit!

Scarletharlot69 - Youtube Channel/>
Links


Wikipedia - the fount of all knowledge and wisdom

Blogroll