Tuesday, January 03, 2006

My Next Door Neighbour is The Great Beast! and I am only Kabir (who he?)



Likesay Ros my neighbour is To Mega Theiron.... Meow!








Kabir
You two would probably really get along!
Not a religion founder in any true sense, instead felt that everyone should follow their own path to God. "There is nothing but water in the holy pools. I know, I have been swimming there. All the gods sculpted of wood or ivory can’t say a word. I know, I have been crying out to them. The Sacred Books of the East are nothing but words. I looked through their covers one day sideways. What I talk about is only what I have lived through. If you have not lived through something, it is not true."







My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:



















free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 95% on Intuitive





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 8% on Structured





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 4% on Mildness





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 8% on Traditional
Link: The Religion Founder You Resemble Test written by Stinkbot on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

Ros yesterday, The Master Theiron

No comments:

Post a Comment



Star Posts

Graduation Day! - br/>


Bluebell

Scarletharlot69 - Twit!

Scarletharlot69 - Youtube Channel/>
Links


Wikipedia - the fount of all knowledge and wisdom

Blogroll