Friday, December 28, 2007

Testing again!

Despite assiduous, nay obsessive, care of my possesions, alas my old camera case was lost possibly stolen. In it was my old 6 meg digital camera which had served me pretty well. Ok maybe i do have a digital camera fetish... the future is digital. Cheers PC world for bearing with me while i drove a hard bargain and quizzed them on the iso number which is alas only 400.

Pictured below is the Merrion Center today, named after Avid Merrion of course. Apologies whoever you are who is pictured, happy to remove said picture or credit you.

still testing

No comments:

Post a Comment



Star Posts

Graduation Day! - br/>


Bluebell

Scarletharlot69 - Twit!

Scarletharlot69 - Youtube Channel/>
Links


Wikipedia - the fount of all knowledge and wisdom

Blogroll