Friday, April 10, 2009

Blogging from home (part one of an occasional or very occasional series)

I’m very low in energy at the moment. Facial pain, Insomnia, dissertation blues etc...

Anyway a blog post or ten is well overdue so will do my best.

Here’s a random shot of the brand spanking new Marjorie and Arnold Ziff Building

more on the ziffs later?

Bloody daffodils!

careful readers of my writings will know that I rail against feelgood daffodil spirituality

Something else growing all by itself in the front garden. No doubt the rargwort will be up again soon. The rest of the garden is of course a slug farm and ragwort plantation...

flower power

Here’s the obamagedon shot in context.

ah graphitti art becoming photography and blogged the alchemical transformations

Not got my head round the graphics editor. A close up shows a bar code, so Obamacoded...

Obamacoda

And here is the shelf I put up today. Well done me!

Well done Bluebell!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Star Posts

Graduation Day! - br/>


Bluebell

Scarletharlot69 - Twit!

Scarletharlot69 - Youtube Channel/>
Links


Wikipedia - the fount of all knowledge and wisdom

Blogroll