Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Anorak Alert!








Capital Genius
Wow! Calibrations conclude you scored 86 %!
I bow to your infinite capital genius. I'm certain I could pick some unbearably obscure country - Kiribati for example - and I'll bet you could give me the capital (Tarawa, for those playing at home). You're obviously extremely well-travelled/well-educated or you cheated (in which case, I probably should applaud your initiative). Let it ring out loud and clear - I am a Capital GENIUS!

Like this test? Then don't forget to rate it!!

Want more? How about some shameless self-promotion? I've also written other tests - check them out! You know you want to...

The Do *YOU* Remember The 90's Test

The Trekkie Test

The Which Star Trek Species R U Test

The Australian Trivia Test







My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:










free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 76% on CapitalPoints
Link: The Capitals of the World Test written by MadameBoffin on Ok Cupid

No comments:

Post a Comment



Star Posts

Graduation Day! - br/>


Bluebell

Scarletharlot69 - Twit!

Scarletharlot69 - Youtube Channel/>
Links


Wikipedia - the fount of all knowledge and wisdom

Blogroll